The Beard – Blue Camo Face Covers are a great option for any occasion. Made with two layers of 100% quilters cotton and a layer of non-woven polypropylene for added protection. Made in a pleated style with nose piece, this design provides a face cover that drapes over the beard reducing the “beard dent” and itching that can result from a traditional styled mask. The Beard has three standard lengths to choose from: 6″, 8″ and 10″ and comes with elastic ear loops; around the head elastic, cinch ties and/or custom covering length can be requested in the Notes at check out.
The Beard covers $15 each.
As these face covers are made to order your order will be ready in 1-3 business days.
Locally Made: All face covers are handmade in Calgary, AB, Canada
Details about The Beard – Blue Camo Face Covers:
- Face Covers are 9″ wide x 6″, 8″ or 10″ long or custom length. Covering starts at the top of nose, draping over nose, mouth & beard, leaving a comfortable breathing space in front of your mouth and nose.
- 100% Cotton reusable face cover
- Each face cover contains two layers of cotton fabric and a layer of Non-woven polypropylene (the fabric used in N95 masks) for a really comfortable and cool fit
- Elastic provides a secure and comfortable fit that is easy to put on and remove
- Lightweight, durable, machine washable and reusable
- Made In Canada
Before using any handmade cloth face cover, you should:
- Wash it in HOT water using soap or detergent that leaves no residue.
- Rinse well and hang to dry.
- Only pick up and hold your cleaned face cover by the ties.
- To put the face cover on – Hold both ear loops and place around each ear.
- Adjust face cover to fit comfortably around mouth, nose, and chin.