Ahoy matey! Shiver me timbers! ARK’s Pirate Coin is a double-sided doubloon perfect for any sea-faring buccaneers. It features a skull on the front side, swords on the back side, and textured bumps all around the edges for sensory input. Each pendant measures about 2″ in diameter and .4″ thick – a great option for chewing with your front teeth. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, it comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard – This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm – This is the middle level, which we call XT (“Xtra Tough”). It’s firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm – This is the toughest level, which we call XXT (“Xtra Xtra Tough”). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
*Please note: because of its beefier shape, each level of the Pirate Coin will feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to “size down” a toughness level and order the Pirate Coin in standard.
- Double-sided: skull on one side, swords on the back side
- Bumps all around the edges provide sensory input
- Each coin measures about 2″ in diameter and .4″ thick
- Available in 3 color-coded toughness levels
- Adjustable breakaway cord
- Personally made by ARK in Columbia, SC USA
Chewelry not what you were looking for? Check out our other sensory products here
For more information on ARK Chewelry visit or how to pick visit the Ark Chewelry Guide.