Our Face Covers in Solid Patterns are a great option for any occasion. Made with two layers of 100% quilters cotton and a layer of non-woven polypropylene for added protection. Made in our unique fitted, origami style the design provides a face cover that can seal tightly again the mouth and nose without the metal nose piece. Face Covers fit most tweens, teens and adults and come standard with elastic ear loops, you can request around the head elastic in the comments. These fit snuggly over the nose by design however, you can add a package of after market nose wires so you can improve your face covering seal here. Simply apply to your existing Mug Hug Face Coverings with an iron or flat iron set on low. Our Solid Pattern Face Covers are $15 each.
As these face covers are made to order your order will be ready in 1-3 business days.
Locally Made: All face covers are handmade in Calgary, AB, Canada
Details about the Neutral Pattern Face Covers:
- Face Covers are 9″ wide x 3″ tall and will expand to cover from top of nose to underneath the chin, leaving a comfortable breathing space in front of your mouth and nose.
- 100% Cotton reusable face cover
- Each face cover contains two layers of cotton fabric and a layer of non-woven polypropylene (the fabric used in N95s) for a really comfortable and cool fit
- Elastic provides a secure and comfortable fit that is easy to put on and remove
- Lightweight, durable, machine washable and reusable
- Made In Canada
Before using any handmade cloth face cover, you should:
- Wash it in HOT water using soap or detergent that leaves no residue.
- Rinse well and hang to dry.
- Only pick up and hold your cleaned face cover by the ties.
- To put the face cover on – Hold both ear loops and place around each ear.
- Adjust face cover to fit comfortably around mouth, nose, and chin.