Want to stand out or blend in? Then our Camouflage Face Coverings are a great option.
Made in our unique fitted, origami style the design provides a face covering that can seal tightly again the mouth and nose. Each face covering is made with two layers of 100% quilters cotton and a layer of non-woven polypropylene for added protection. Our origami style face coverings fit most tweens, teens and adults and come standard with elastic ear loops. Though you can choose around the head elastic in the comments. Though you can choose around the head elastic in the comments. These fit snuggly over the nose by design however, you can add a package of after market nose wires to you order to improve your face covering seal here. These are simple to apply to your existing Mug Hug Face Coverings with an iron or flat iron set on low. Our Camouflage patterns are $15 each.
As these are made to order your order will be ready in 1-3 business days.
Locally Made: All face coverings are handmade in Calgary, AB, Canada
Details about Face Coverings:
- 100% Cotton reusable face covering
- Each face covering contains two layers of cotton fabric and a layer of Non-woven polypropylene (the fabric used in N95s) for a really comfortable and cool fit
- Elastic provide a secure and comfortable fit that is easy to put on and removed
- Lightweight, durable, machine washable and reusable
- Made In Canada
Before using any reusable face covering, you should:
- Wash it in HOT water using soap or detergent that leaves no residue.
- Rinse well and hang to dry.
- Only pick up and hold your cleaned face covering by the ties.
- To put the face covering on – hold both ear loops and place around each ear.
- Adjust face covering to fit comfortably around mouth, nose, and chin.