ARK’s Lip Block / Straw Toppers mouthpieces are simple yet effective oral motor tools. They naturally exercise the mouth muscles to discourage tongue-thrusting, promote tongue retraction, and correct overall tongue positioning. They also prevent individuals from biting the straw or putting it too far into their mouths. Simply press them into the top of a straw, and drink.
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The mouthpiece (the extension that goes in the mouth) measures 3/4″ in length.
- The face of the Lips or Mustache measures approximately 2.5 inches at its widest and 1.5 inches tall.
- Each straw topper is sold individually
- Compatible with most regular drinking straws (that measure .25 inch in diameter)
- Works best with either our Bear Bottle, or Sip-Tip, as these cup sets hold the straw steady
- Naturally exercise the mouth muscles
- Encourage tongue retraction
- Prevent the straw from going too far back in the mouth
- Trim the mouthpiece over time to gradually increase the difficulty
Lip Block / Straw Toppers fit into most standard drinking straws (measuring approximately .25″ in diameter). Cups and straws sold separately, or you can add compatible straws here.
Oral Motor products not what you were looking for? Check out our other sensory products here
Caution: Contains small parts. Must be supervised at all times.