ARK Chewelry is a stylish and discreet way for kids, teens, and adults to get the satisfaction of chewing. Made in the USA , these chew necklaces are perfect for on-the-go oral sensory input. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, thicknesses, and toughness levels to best fit a variety of sensory preferences. Each design comes in three color-coded toughness levels for mild to moderate to avid chewing. The long slender shapes are sized to reach the back molars, and the textured options provide extra tactile input for sensory seekers.
Fun and FUNctional Chewelry for Those With the Need to Chew and Fidget
Great for oral kids, teens, and adults who just need something in their mouth to chew on. ARK Chewlery comes in a variety of shapes and toughness.
Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 1.9 in diameter and 0.3 thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Tips and Tricks to selecting Ark Chewelry:
- We recommend starting with the standard/softest level by default. Unless the person chews through or causes damage to things that they currently chew on, in which case it’s usually best to go up to the middle XT level (if you want something that will last longer).
- If someone does chew through things – it’s possible they may eventually need the toughest XXT level, but we usually don’t recommend getting that one right off the bat (unless they’ve already chewed through other chews and/or very hard items like legos, hard plastic toys, wooden items, etc.). Otherwise, XXT may be too hard for their liking.
- When in doubt, we always recommend leaning towards something softer rather than harder. We’ve never had anyone ever say they didn’t like a chew because it was too soft (they may eventually chew through it and need something tougher, but they’ll still use the chewier ones). But we do sometimes hear that someone didn’t like their chew because it was too hard.
- When it comes to oral sensory needs, chew tools are usually just one piece of the puzzle. A very important piece, but only one piece. Other sensory/calming strategies are usually also needed and very helpful.
Chewelry not what you were looking for? Check out ARK Chewlery sensory products here
For more information on ARK Chewelry visit or how to pick? Visit the Ark Chewelry Guide.